Virtual fitness and wellbeing for your people…
The ultimate facilitator of group wellbeing
Complete engagement - face to face
How it works in 4 easy steps
What makes FitSwarm different?
- Designed specifically for needs of the health and wellness customer
- Industry-leading audio and music functionality – allows integration with Apple Music
- Unique privacy control features to protect the user
- Displays multiple views of the trainer – allowing improved instruction
- Emergency help – easily raise the alarm in case of emergencies
- Live and recorded sessions available for replay, all in one place, easily searchable
- Allows for session operator branding – clearly identify your organisation so everyone knows it’s you
- All live sessions and recordings are stored in one central place making it easier to manage
- Data analytics from all sessions enabling you to identify who attended and when
- Tailored interface to make organising and controlling sessions easy
- Monetisation features for organisations looking for new revenue streams
FitSwarm has been developed for
- Improve patient rehabilitation outcomes
- Increase reach and frequency of health and wellness programmes
- Strong patient privacy controls
- Suited to multi-site companies and those with remote workers
- Compliments existing employee health and well being programmes
- Allows for increased scale and frequency of sessions
- Extend engagement and increase retention, especially of those shy of gym/studio environment
- Generate new revenue stream
- Access previously untapped customer groups
- Expand provision of community initiatives, especially to those that are hard to reach
- Low cost model enables more efficient use of valuable budget
Here’s what our clients say
From the very first session at East London NHS Trust, the level of engagement and fun has been off the charts! Staff are excited not only to be able to support the health and wellbeing of patients on wards, but also looking to the future of staff sessions. As an organisation, we see massive value in how FitSwarm can scale to support Health & Wellbeing across the entire organisation and local communities.
The Harlequins Foundation are always looking for exciting and innovative ways to deliver sport to our communities. Partnering with FitSwarm is a great way of engaging people in a modern, exciting and accessible way to improve physical and mental health.
The Mintridge Foundation is delighted to be working with FitSwarm to support the remote element of our mentoring programmes. It provides a fully safeguarded, dynamic system that will enable our programmes to be much more efficient and suited to the busy schedules of our student, teacher, parent, carer or Ambassador. It is great to work with an organisation with such similar values to us.
The feedback from our staff is very positive. It is a very relevant activity to support wellbeing in the workplace given the pace of work and aspirations we have as an organisation
Our guiding principles
Real time guidance and encouragement from a real person, is tailored to each individual and so the overall fitness and wellbeing experience is improved for everyone.